Things I Thought I’d Never Know or Do, Part 1
- That I would search online for “how to clean duck poop from concrete”. By the time I got to “how to clean duck p” it had already autofilled the rest of it.
- That rocks evidently grow like plants. Our property is very rocky. Every time is rains, dozens of rocks pop up out of nowhere.
- Duck mating is very loud and equally disturbing.
- Most snakes that don’t have a rattle or aren’t brightly colored aren’t deadly to humans. No lectures please, I said “most”.
- Cats are great at killing snakes. Ours will get baby snakes and fling about 10 feet in a direction, then go get again and fling 10 ten in the opposite direction several times until it is dead.
- Dogs hate cows and are pretty stupid about it. Our dogs, a 20-pound Schnauzer and an 80-pound Lab/Australian Shephard mix, have no problem running up to and barking at an 1800-pound Texas longhorn bull with horns 6 feet across.